Personal Information Handling Policy
- Personal Information Handling Policy
- Sovargen Co., Ltd. (hereinafter, “the Company”) develops and discloses the Personal Information Handling Policy as follows with a view to protect the personal information of the subject of information and promptly and expediently handle any grievances made thereto in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Article 1. Items of Collection and the Purpose of Use of the Personal Information
The Company handles the personal information for the following purposes. The personal information handled will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if any purpose of use is changed, the Company will take actions required such as by securing a separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act
개인정보의 수집항목 및 이용목적에 대한 안내 NO Name of Personal
Item of Collection Purpose of Use 1 Hiring
- [Required] Name, mobile phone number, e-mail address, results of application for hiring (company applied to / department applied to, name of official announcement, period of official announcement, results of filing application forms and conducting interviews, results of personality and aptitude tests (date of application made, company, name of official announcement, results)), and reward information
- [Optional] Matters of professional experiences, qualifications including language proficiency, address, status of completion of military service, matters of academic achievement (latest academic history, high school or college graduated from, time of entry and graduation, number of credits acquired), reward information, honors and awards, whether classified as low income family, photo, personal statement, and results of health examination
Utilize evidentiary data and talent databases including determination of fit and the application forms filed and the interviews conducted (such as hiring on demand) when hiring new and experienced employees from the outsid 2 Inquiry Name, e-mail address, and contact information Inquire on new drug development, investor relations, hiring, and products, inquire on filing reports, inquire on partnership and collaboration, investor relations meetings, reports and consultations, and the management of visitors Verify the customer inquiries in detail, reply to replies, and notify of the handling results 3 Use of the website – Automatic Generation Access records (IP addresses and the access time), and the session cookie information Analyze the frequency of access or the time of visits to the website, identify the areas of interest of the subject of information, and track down trails
- Article 2. Handling, Use and the Holding Period of the Personal Information
The Company will handle, use, and hold the personal information for which consent was secured at the time the personal information is collected, and will also handle, use, and hold the personal information only during the period of holding. Furthermore, the Company will destroy the relevant information without any delay upon the achievement of the purposes of collection and use. Each period for the handling and holding of the personal information is as follows.
개인정보의 수집항목 및 이용목적에 대한 안내 NO Purposes of Collection and Holding of the Personal Information Period of Holding 1 Maintenance of the Records on Visits to the (Corporate) Website 3 months 2 Hiring 3 months from the date of notification of the hiring results (If the candidate requests for the deletion of the personal information, it will be destroyed immediately.) 3 inquiry 1 year after the completion of handling replies
However, until the termination of the relevant cause or reason if and where applicable under any of the causes or reasons
1. Where preservation is needed for reference purposes for such administrative tasks as complaints and disputes, or as a proof of facts
2. Until the relevant investigation is terminated if and where any investigation or survey, among others, is in progress following a breach of the relevant laws and regulations
- Article 3. Procedure and Method of the Destruction of the Personal Information
The Company in principle will destroy the personal information without any delay if and when the personal information is no longer needed, such as following the elapse of the holding period for the personal information, or following the achievement of the purposes of handling it. If the personal information needs to be stored pursuant to other laws and regulations, notwithstanding the fact that the holding period for the personal information received from the subject of information has elapsed, or the purposes of handling it were achieved, the relevant personal information will be relocated to a separate database (DB), or stored at a different location.
The procedure, deadline, and the method of destruction of the personal information are as follows.
a. Destruction Procedure The Company will selects the personal information for which a cause or reason for destruction has occurred, and will destroy the personal information by securing an approval of the Company's Personal Information Protection Supervisor.
- 1) Destruction of the Personal Information The personal information whose holding period has elapsed will be destroyed without any delay from the date of termination
- 2) Destruction of the Personal Information File If and where the personal information file becomes no longer needed such as following the achievement of the purposes of handling the personal information file, permanent closure of the service, or the termination of the business, the Company will destroy the relevant personal information file without any delay from the date on which the handling of the personal information is acknowledged to be unnecessary.
- b. Method of Destruction The Company will destroy the personal information recorded and stored on paper documents by shredding with a shredder or incineration with an incinerator, and will also destroy the personal information recorded and stored in an electronic file format by using a technical method to ensure that the record will not be reproduced in any manner whatsoever.
- Article 4. Rights and Obligations of the Subject of Information (User) and the Legal Representative, and the Manner of Their Exercise
- The user is entitled to request review, correct, delete, and suspend the handling of the personal information related to the protection of personal information, and the Company will handle such request without any delay upon the receipt of any such request. Accordingly, the exercise of the rights can be made in writing, via phone, email, and fax, among others, and can also be made through the user’s legal representative or an agent to whom delegation is made, among others. If and where the user demands correction or deletion of any error in the personal information, among others, the Company will not use the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed. The user and his or her legal representative are entitled to the protection of the personal information, while having the obligation to protect the personal information on their own and prevent any infringement of the personal information of another. Therefore, please exercise due care to preclude any disclosure of the personal information of the user or legal representative, and also be careful to avoid the personal information of another including the posts made from being damaged. Failure to perform such obligations, and causing any infringement or damage of the personal information of another may warrant punishment in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Article 5. Matters Concerning the Purpose and Refusal of the Automatic Collection of Personal Information
The Company uses the “cookie” information to frequently store and import the user’s information in order to provide personally customized services.
“Cookie” is a very small text file which the server used for the website operation sends to the user's browser, and is also saved on the user computer’s hard disk.
- 1. Purpose of Use of the Cookie, Etc. Use a cookie to enhance services by identifying and understanding the user’s access frequency or the length of stay
2. Method of Refusing the Cookie Setting
- ① The user has the option to allow all the cookies by choosing the option of the web browser, undergo verification each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all the cookies.
- ② Method of refusal (for Windows Explorer): Go to “Tools” at the top of the web browser > Go to “Internet Options” > Go to “Personal Information” > Go to “Advanced” > Set to “Allow Cookies”
- Article 6. Information on the Personal Information Protection Supervisor and the Department in Charge
The Company has designated the relevant department and the Personal Information Management Supervisor as follows in order to protect the customers' personal information and handle the personal information related complaints.
- Personal Information Management Supervisor
- Jeong Wook Ghim
- Sovargen R&D
- Personal Information Infringement Report Center
(@ privacy.kisa.or.kr / Dial 118 without an area code)
- Cyber Investigation Department of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office
(@ www.spo.go.kr / Dial 1301 without an area code)
- Cyber Security Bureau of the National Police Agency
(@ cyberbureau.police.go.kr / Dial 182 without an area)
- Article 7. Modification and Notification of the Personal Information Handling Policy
- 1. This Personal Information Handling Policy will enter into force and become effective on June 30, 2021.
- 2. In the event of any amendment such as addition, deletion, or correction of the contents following any change in the laws, regulations, policies or security technology, the purpose and contents of the amendment will be officially notified via the Company’s corporate website at least one week prior to the enforcement of the Personal Information Handling Policy.